Senior Business Analyst to gather requirements, develop process flows and models for the implementation of ADP Workforce Management Modules within the transportation industry. (REMOTE)
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with project management experience to gather requirements, develop process flows, process models and data mapping for the implementation of ADP Workforce Management Modules within the transportation industry. (REMOTE)
- 8+ years as a Business Analyst working within enterprise environment (900+ employees)
- 8+ years of experience working on HRIS/HRMS implementations.
- Experience with Project Management and project management tasks (budget, project plans, timelines etc.)
- Experience developing workflows, process flows and models for workforce management (WFM) modules: Time and Attendance, Document Cloud, Recruitment, User Self Service, Employment Verification & Letters, Time Off and Vacation, Compensation Module and Dashboard
- Experience with Data mapping, data conversion and oversite of data auditing.
- Experience working on ADP implementation and integration projects preferred, open to other HRIS systems.
- Experience with developing and executing Organizational Change Management Plans (communication plans, training, risk management)
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience developing test scenarios and oversite of test plan creation.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working within the Transportation/Mining/Oil Gas/Manufacturing industry
- Oversee and execute the ADP WFN system implementation, coordinating tasks with the client identified internal team and Vendor implementation team, as applicable, with regard to time, budget, scope, quality and timeliness
- Create a project plan and timeline, capturing client-side tasks specific to the Client team, including communication and change management requirements
- Participate and lead, as applicable, weekly status meetings with the Client team
- Report, escalate and document project progress, risks and issues to the Client Sponsor
- Track project budget and report back to Client project sponsors as needed