Senior Business Analyst to support multiple Oil & Gas product enablement, data lake, and machine learning initiatives
Our large Oil & Gas industry client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support multiple Oil & Gas product enablement, data lake, and machine learning initiatives.
This is an initial 1-year contract to start in January or February 2024. The successful candidate will follow a hybrid model (3 days in office/week) in the heart of Downtown Calgary!
- 10+ years' Business Analysis experience
- Agile project delivery experience
- Oil and Gas industry experience (ideally related to implementing Oil & Gas products/applications)
- Experience with Data Lake, Machine Learning, or similar cutting edge data technology projects. (Ideally also AWS cloud experience)
- Create process workflows and process maps/documentation for application/product implementations.
- Incorporate data technologies (AWS, ML, AI) into application/product implementations.
- Research, pilot, evaluate new technologies and standards and can identify how they will integrate with the corporate strategy.
- Guide and oversee multiple concurrent data management and large application/software projects.
- Develop standards and procedures for implementing new data and product technology.
- Provide effective strategic direction to corporate wide data Work with internal stakeholders to evaluate, estimate and prioritize support and service activities.