Senior Business Analyst to support the development of the Atlas replacement project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 29, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 129945
Our valued Public Sector client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to contribute to multiple Atlas component projects OR Atlas Project as a whole to support the development of the Atlas replacement.
- Solicit and document all requirements for the as-is Atlas project and identify possible gaps.
- Review previous project requirements documentation (including but not limited to SOPs), analyse, identify gaps, discuss, and propose technical sound alternatives to the client.
- Prior hands-on experience documenting requirements.
- Familiar with the Government of Canada existing frameworks, digital books, accessibility and transparency standards and requirements.
- Lead technical and business discussions and find ways to resolve conflicting requirements and propose alternatives.
- Maintain a line of sight on the broader business/technical requirements/goals of the project and should be able to dive in the details seamlessly.
- Draw business processes where and when required in a visual format that is presentable to both business and technical audience.
- Comfortable working with lots of unknowns.
- Experience creating user stories using JIRA or Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working on enterprise wide federal government projects
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for project-off
- Active Reliability clearance