Senior Business Analyst to translate business requirements into actionable outcomes to upgrade the current SAP ECC 6.0 system to a new system.
Our valued public sector client is seeking a Senior Secret cleared Business Analyst to translate business requirements into actionable outcomes to upgrade the current SAP ECC 6.0 system to a new system.
This resource will aid in a smooth transformation to help define new processes to support re-design for documentation as well as translating business requirements into tangible outcomes as it relates to the transformation from SAP ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA. It will be crucial to make a link between the business needs and development execution and will require working closely with SAP SME's to seamlessly align deliverables with the overarching business goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Foster a smooth transformation by establishing a critical link between business needs, collaborating closely with SAP Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to align deliverables with overarching business goals.
- Review existing work processes and organizational strucuture
- Defining and documenting new business processes using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) tools such as flow charts, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, swim lane diagrams, etc.
- Mapping existing supply chain processes and developing and mapping recommended new process changes
- Analyzing exisitng business processes, identifying opporunities for process improvements
- Deliver comprehensive insights and analyses through presentations on business process transformations to large groups of stakeholders.
- Analyzing processes in relation to current tools and toolsets for the purpose of rationalization of tools and process optimization
- Analyzing business functional requirement to identify information, procedures, and decision flows
- Undertaking business analysis, gap analysis, and business process analysis
- Conducting interviews with stakeholders and information gathering sessions and undertaking gap analysis on existing business processes
- Business Requirements Analysis / As is - To-be process (8+ years)
- Process Improvement (5+ years)
- Degree or Diploma
- Secret Clearance
- SAP ECC (1+ years)
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) or Unified Modelling Language (UML)