Senior Business Analyst with Change Management experience to support the delivery of IT and OT cybersecurity initiatives
Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Change Management experience to support the delivery of IT and OT cybersecurity initiatives.
This is an initial 1-year contract to start in January 2024 (or ideally part-time in December)! The successful candidate will be working full-time in office in the heart of Downtown Calgary!
- 7+ years' IT Business Analysis experience
- 2+ years' Change Management experience (supporting both tactical and strategic change, including creating QRGs and delivering training)
- At least 2 recent Cybersecurity projects, IT and/or OT projects
- Experience using Visio (or similar) for workflow management
- CBAP certification
- Prosci or CCMP certification
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Support project manager and business stakeholders on the Cyber security technology deployment and rollout activities, including enhancements and upgrades to the existing cyber environment
- Elicit requirements, document processes, and create Visio workflows for each supported cyber project
- Perform change impact assessment for each of the projects or workstreams to identify specific change-related needs for them and supporting with the execution of change management activities
- Working with the communications, training & awareness lead to support in providing the necessary inputs, across the Cyber program