Senior Business Analyst with ITIL Certification to assist in the implementation of an Enterprise ITSM Tool
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 01, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 129829
Our valued public sector client is looking for a Senior Secret Cleared Business Analyst with an ITIL Certification to assist in the implementation of an Enterprise ITSM Tool
- Implementing the Enterprise ITSM tool and perform analysis to understand the operations, structure, and policies of the department.
- Conduct requirements workshop such as Joint Requirements Planning (JRP) and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Identify modifications that may be required to the automated processes and write gap analysis documents
- Analyze and document any events to which the Enterprise ITSM tool must respond, such as input from customers or other ITSM processes
- ITIL Certification: Foundation v3 (or V4) is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Experience with a large-scale, enterprise implementation of at least one (1) ITSM tool project (BMC or Remedy desirable)
- Experience with the BMC Remedy Service Management Suite and BMC Digital Workplace Advanced, or equivalent industry tools.
- Experience mapping process flows in swim lane diagrams and wireframe