Senior Business Analyst with process mapping experience to identify gaps in reporting data for midstream marketing and operational business
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with process mapping experience to identify gaps in reporting data for midstream marketing and operational business
Please note this is a remote role with occasional travel to AB SK or MB sites for stakeholder meetings.
- 15+ years as a Business Analyst specializing in Process Analysis and Reporting within the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience with oil measurement, movement, sales and crude marketing business including: molecule forecasts, demand, blending, sales, transfers, quality, and supply
- Experience analyzing current information flow and make recommendations about best practices to ensure quality data is collected at source and integrity is maintained throughout process.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Power BI
• Gather and document the end-to-end current state processes, systems, data, and reporting.
• Gather and document the detailed current state processes, systems, data, and reporting.
• Review, document and critically evaluate current state business requirements from internal business stakeholders.
• Identify any gaps, issues, and shortcomings in current process (singular and cross functional), data, reporting and systems.
• Recommend solutions for gap areas, issues and shortcomings in process, data, and systems.
• Analyze associated information flow ensuring quality data is collected at source and integrity is maintained throughout process.
• Assess existing systems to determine business fit to support future midstream marketing best practice process.
• Perform quality assurance checks, identifying and resolving data quality issues.