Senior Business Architect to implement FHIR data exchange standards for Government of Canada systems
Our valued Public Sector client requires a Senior Business Architect to implement FIHR data exchange standards for Government of Canada systems.
The job will encompass working with a team of programmers responsible for the design, development, testing and maintenance of Online web application modules and domain logic in a J2EE, WebSphere and Oracle environments. This will include extensive collaboration with developers and business clients in an Agile Scrum environment. Requirements also include producing system documentation using departmental tools and repositories.
- Collaborate directly with developers and business clients
- Advise senior management on data standards (i.e FIHR)
- Active Participant in an Agile Scrum environnement
- Analysis and recommendations through collaboration with developers.
- Prepare System documentation
- Knowledge transfer with employees
- Experience with health information industry standards such as FIHR, CDA or HL7