Senior Business Systems analyst to support the automation of the current service desk support with in the public sector
Our valued public sector client is seeking a Senior Business Systems analyst to lead a process automation and Provide Recommendations of the current service desk support.
Responsible for in depth analysis of existing client service desk support (ticket management) to provide a automated solution .
Plan & facilitate discussions/meetings/working sessions by demonstrating subject matter expertise when explaining outputs to client. Ensures open & ongoing communication to support change management.
- Work with technical team to translating the business requirements into system functional requirements
- Analyzing and defining business processes related to both "as is" "to be" status.
- Facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and acting as facilitator during workshops;
- Developing and implementing an organizational improvement plan, business plan, business case, policies and standards;
- Analyzing existing business processes, identifying opportunities for process improvements;
- Conducting reviews and developing implementation strategies
- Implementing and advising on measures to mitigate risks and issues;
- Analyzing and documenting the business requirements and delivering work products through the life cycle;
- Assessing the organization's capacity and capability to undertake and successfully deliver an initiative or a change
- BMC Remedy tool
- creating user stories
- experience providing options analysis for automation.
Nice to haves:
- Azure cloud
- Active Directory