Senior Business Systems Analyst to use SQL to build or modify reports within a real estate software (Yardi ERP)
Our Real Estate client is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to use SQL to build or modify reports within a real estate software (Yardi ERP)
8-Month contract, Full Remote (anywhere in Canada), work EST or PST Time zone
- 7+ years' experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Strong SQL experience with script writing, querying databases and modify reports.
- Experience with ERP platforms such as Yardi, SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards
- Strong SDLC/ Applications development experience
- Previous experience with Yardi ERP or other real estate software
- RPA (Robotic process automation) experience
- Knowledge of custom financial analytics solutions
- Process re-engineering experience
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders and document them accurately.
- Conduct systems analysis and explore Yardi modules to identify solutions.
- Build and modify reports using SQL queries and custom financial analytics.
- Quickly understand how the application works, how it connects to the repositories of documents or reports.
- Provide recommendations on configurations and enhancements.
- Dealing with integration related initiatives, small change to time sensitive reports, or pulling data.
- Quick pick up the SQL, the schema of the database and learn how to pull data.