Senior Calypso Technical and Business Consultant to join the banking client - 58391-1
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 08, 2024
Job End Date: Jul 07, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 134036
Line of Business: Liquid Product Technology
Length of Contract: 6 Months with possible extension
Location: Hybrid (DT Toronto)
- Setup Workflows and configuration required for pricing of interest Rate Products
- Construction, configuration and maintenance of reference data.
- Setting up and testing of interfaces with SEFs and Clearing houses.
- Detailed design of the process to migrate large number of trades from an external system: import validation, reconciliation and retention of historical trades.
- Independently investigate pricing related issues and inquiries - NPV, accruals, cumulative cash, Risk, PnL, other.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders from Front Office, Risk and other teams on initiatives ranging from small enhancements to large transformational programs.
- Write effective documents such as BRD, test cases, Run Books, Knowledge base contributions as required by the bank
- 5+ years of Technical/Business Calypso (Derivatives, interest rates, front office) experience
- Banking/FI experience
- Experience with vendor management
- Strong communication skills