Senior Change Manager - Regulatory Initiative - Bill 64 Privacy -68495
Change Manager - Senior / Senior Consultant, People Change Management
Start/End Dates: 11/2/2023 - 2/1/2025
Work Location (Tax): 81 Bay 12th Floor
Duration: 15 Months
Remote/Hybrid: Hybrid - Wednesdays with subject to change on the day leading up to the project start / potential 1 -2 days in office a week.
It is a regulatory initiative. If they have experience in large changes in regulatory perspective that would be great. Works around client consent. Expecting collaboration between 3 hires with project managers as well. Long initiative because it is behavior change. FI exp is required, regulatory skill set due to thoughtful approach. Able to think outside of the box to help the frontline. Willing to question things. Strong in change management.
• Leads high level (size, scope, complexity, criticality and impact) or cross-functional change projects, or a major change program, or multiple work streams within a large program.
• Leads production of project charter with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
• Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
• Defines change plan milestones and deliverables and manages assignments to completion. Drives project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
• Develops and facilitates organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
• Leads production of success measures for adoption and sustainment.
• Ensures timely identification and mitigation of risks and issues.
• Performs quality reviews of projects.
Must have skills:
• FI exp very important
• Strong with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• experience with regulatory initiatives would be an asset
• Experience in primary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis) in a consulting environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, facilitation and presentation.)
• Excellent technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.)
• Experience in a large global consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business.
Nice to have skills:
• PROSCI certification would be an a
• Required Education: H.S. diploma or equivalent. Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business, management, HR, MIS, operations or related field.
• Formal education or certification in one or more disciplines (project management, change management, business analysis, or business process re-engineering.)
• 5-7 years’ experience.