Senior Client Project Manager to support various ERP Process Transformation Projects within the Student Information System program
Our post-secondary client is looking for an Senior Client Project Manager to support various ERP Process Transformation Projects within the Student Information System program
This is a fixed-term permanent position that goes till 31-Mar-2024. Hybrid model: On-site for 1-2 days/week in Vancouver.
- 5+ years as a Project Manager working on client-facing project management
- Experience in Process Transformation Projects; strong knowledge of all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience supporting ERP implementations of platforms such as: Workday or Oracle
Nice to have:
- PMP cert
- Experience in post-secondary environment
- This person may be assigned to various projects from the SIS program e.g. CRM and Admissions, Integrations and Data Validation Hub, and pieces of Workday Student.
- Directs and manages the entire project development cycle including the planning, execution to closing stages:
- Manages teams by facilitating interdisciplinary project groups including representatives from within the project team, Information Technology Services, client areas, academic and the vendor community
- Manages project budgets and related financial responsibilities
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities.