Senior Communications Manager to work closely with Executives to design PowerPoint Presentations for a large banking client - 50531
Job ID: 50531
# of positions: 1
Duration: 1 year
Interview Process: 2 rounds – first round prescreening from manager, second round with executives
Work Location: Hybrid, 2 days in the office at minimum subject to change based on business needs
Project Scope: Work with executives (VP and SVP level) to create and oversee communication materials ppt, emails, for initiatives on cloud adoption, data governance and data management, talent development within bank
*Must show PPT Portfolio
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key objectives:
- Create and oversee communication materials (PowerPoint, written emails and/or presentations) to support our Data Practice mandate and programs, for example, cloud adoption, talent development, and data management roadmap.
- Provide professional communications support, including the execution and evaluation of communication initiatives, programs, projects, and work-plans as assigned.
- Work with assigned business partners and/or third-party suppliers to coordinate changes and approvals for content and design.
- Filter and research internal/external communication/employee inquiries and supports day-to-day communications for review and approval by key business partners.
- 7+ years experIence as a Communication Manager
- Extensive experience with designing PowerPoint presentations
- Previous Experience working with Executives
NICE TO HAVE:
- Communications Degree
- Experience in consulting with technology teams in the past
- Requires excellent knowledge of documenting processes, procedures using Confluence