Senior Compensation Advisor (CCP/CMS) to design and implement global compensation programs using Shareworks in the oil and gas industry (7941)
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 27, 2023
Job End Date: Nov 26, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133695
Our energy client is looking for a Senior Compensation Advisor (CCP/CMS) to design and implement global compensation programs using Shareworks in the oil and gas industry (7941)
- 8+ years experience designing and implementing compensation programs
- 3+ years within oil and gas specifically
- Experience with Shareworks
- Experience with Workday / SuccessFactors
- Post secondary degree in related field
- Canadian Compensation Professional (CCP) (from World at Work) or CEBS Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and administration of our global compensation philosophy and strategy, programs, policies, and procedures
- Provide ongoing consultation and subject-matter expertise to HR Business Partners on compensation-related policies, programs, practices and administration
- Participation in domestic and global market surveys, including analysis, reporting and program recommendations.
- Participate in the company-wide annual compensation review including the development of the compensation review planning calendar, training material, liaising with HRIS on technical issues, providing troubleshooting support and advice to HR Business Partners throughout the planning cycle, testing planned system/tool enhancements and identifying system/process improvements for future years.
- Lead specific compensation projects and initiatives as required. These will vary in size, scope and duration and may be individual or team based.
- Utilize Workday, SAP, Shareworks and other sources of information to extract, analyze and report on internal compensation trends, as well as pursue opportunities for system/process improvements.