Senior Contracts Manager to support and manage engineering service contracts. 19597
Our Utilities Client is looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to support and manage engineering service contracts. 19597
Initially 12-months contract with chances of extension. Work onsite for 2 days/week in Burnaby
- 9+ years of Contract management experience or equivalent
- Experience with Engineering service contracts, pre-award & post-award,
- Experience with KPIs & suppliers performance management
- Strong communication and relationship building skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Have:
- Engineering background
- Perform contract management activities by applying expert knowledge of contract management practices while working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure Org and suppliers fulfill their contractual obligations by monitoring contract performance, identifying issues, taking timely action to resolve issues, and communicating with stakeholders to minimize risk and maximize supplier performance.
- Establish and maintain a meaningful relationship between suppliers, stakeholders, and org’s supply chain organization through activities such as timely communication, resolution of issues, and relevant reporting enabling the successful implementation of sourcing initiatives.
- Forecast, monitor, and report on contract usage to ensure org's contract and finance control policies and budget requirements are met.