Senior Cybersecurity Lead required for leading the work in investigating design, implementation and operational issues in IT systems, network infrastructure and security governance.
Senior Cybersecurity Lead required for leading the work in investigating design, implementation and operational issues in IT systems, network infrastructure and security governance. You will lead large projects involving the assessment and implementation of new technologies and solutions to optimize corporate systems security.
- Completion of a degree in Computer Science or related field, including or supplemented by courses in communications and network systems plus considerable experience including network, security and infrastructure management experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Thorough knowledge of cyber security practices, principles, architectures and assessment techniques including firewalls, IDS/IPS, NDR, SOC, secure network design, disaster recovery, task organization, role segregation, role engineering and quality assurance for security
- Thorough knowledge of cyber security standards, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and evaluation methods for systems security and related event and incident management
- Certificate in Information Systems Security such as CISSP, CASP+, SSCP, CCSP
- Ability to apply cyber security and privacy principles to organizational requirements and recommend improvements to infrastructure systems
- Driver’s Licence for the Province of British Columbia.