Senior Data Analyst with experience in cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or Snowflake) and with Data warehousing for a migration project
Our client is seeking a Senior Data Analyst with experience in cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or Snowflake) and with Data warehousing for a migration project
Duration 18 months, Hybrid: 1-2 days a week onsite and remote, Location: Montreal or Toronto
Scope - Required role to support the UNIFIER program to replace the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, which is at end of life.
- Co-ordinate the delivery across impacted IT teams until release is in Production including any required troubleshooting during warranty support.
- Drive to successful conclusion any technical problem solving on the project/program/agile roadmap.
- Lead, from a technical standpoint, the project/program/Agile roadmap from end-to end encompassing planning, design, technical implementation, debugging, roll-out to Production and transition to operations
- Act as main point of contact for the delivery of a project, a program or an agile roadmap and be accountable for its success.
- Work with Product owner and/or Business Partner to define use cases and translate use cases into work packages, quantify and track business value, and work across business and technical teams to drive successful delivery of products.
- Drive overall operations for the Data team including managing FTCs, manage delivery KPIs and administrative activities
- Manage scope and pace of execution to ensure high quality and on time delivery.
- Matrix-manage a multidisciplinary team to achieve project cost, schedule, and quality targets
- 10+ years of data technology or IT experience in a large company
- SDLC and various Software development frameworks (Agile, Iterative, DEVOPS)
- Big Data technologies and with ETL technologies
- Cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or Snowflake) and with Data warehousing
Nice To Haves
- Good understanding of the airline business and IT landscape for 1 or more large transversal function (e.g. Flight Ops data flows, Flight Distribution, etc)
- Certifications in classic or agile project management (Scrum Master, RTE), solution architecture, business analytics, PMI-PBA (Professional in Business Analysis), CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional)