Senior Data Architect to assist with the ongoing operations and maintenance a data and analytics platform
Our valued financial client is seeking a Senior Data Architect to assist with the ongoing operations and maintenance a data and analytics platform
Part time (5 days/month), 1 year contract. 100% remote; open to all of Canada.
- Responsible for the overall stability and availability of all legacy data and analytics solutions, services, and analytic tools
- Acquire stakeholder requirements and envision optimal data solutions that encourage long-term compatibility, scalability and maintainability
- Design and implement data products including dashboards and visualizations required to meet the organization’s objectives
- Develop and apply standardization methods to integrate data from numerous sources into corporate data systems, ensuring data integrity and interoperability with existing corporate applications and business intelligence solutions
- Apply data science techniques for regression and clustering
- Manage the BI dependency plan, job scheduling and product release-cycle
- Monitor performance and business use of data systems to identify areas of opportunities for optimization and enhancements
- Monitor industry trends, identifying and evaluating emerging data technologies, services, standards and strategies; and
- Promote the benefit of standardized business intelligence tools and methodologies across the organization.
Must Have Skills:
- 10+ years experience as a Data Architect
- Experience with legacy Microsoft Azure data and analytics platforms and solutions (MS SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, MDX, DAX)
- Business Intelligence certifications (i.e. CBIP, Microsoft certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate)