Senior Data Centre Network Architect with Spine Leaf architecture experience to design and implement network infrastructures and create technology roadmap.
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Senior Data Centre Architect with Spine-Leaf Architecture experience to design and implement network infrastructures and create the technology roadmap.
4-month contract with extensions.
- 8+ years experience as a Network Architect
- 5+ years experience in Data Centre Architecture
- Experience with Spine-Leaf Architecture
- Strong understanding of cloud networking concepts and experience with cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Industry certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, or JNCIE
- Replace existing end of life data center network hardware (2K, 5K and 7K) with new system components
- Verify that proposed network architecture is compatible with micro-segmentation and Software Defined Network (SDN) in the future
- New network architecture design (spine-leaf architecture)
- Develop transition state to support current environment.
- Scheduling, coordination and communication with stakeholders for hardware replacement
- Performance and network components monitoring
- Ability to support workload traffic to Cloud solution (e.g. AWS, Azure) and on-prem
- Scalable to support future growth.