Senior Document Controls to support for engineering data and documentation - 16977-1
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 05, 2023
Job End Date: May 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 129760
Our Oil and Gas client is looking for a Senior Document Controls to support for engineering data and documentation - 16977-1
- 6+ years experience as a Document Controller on large projects
- Experience with records, document, and collaboration management systems
- Experience with facilitation and negotiation
- Experience with receiving, tracking, and monitoring drawings and documentation.
- Track and monitor day-to-day document control activities to organize and align information with established policies, procedures, and project requirements, and to ensure that project information is accurate, controlled, transmitted, and archived for optimal tracking and retrieval
- Generate transmittals as required and check the accuracy of transmittals
- Generate and issue monthly progress status reports for both internal and external clients
- Checking the quality of drawings and documents to be catalogued.
- Make decisions and recommendations within authorized limits.
- Exercise considerable judgment and initiative in interpreting policy in the planning and implementation of projects and/or work assignments.