Senior ETL Developer to design code for commercial client programs for large financial bank - 32247
Our client is looking for a Senior ETL Developer to design code for commercial client programs for large financial bank - 32247
Location: 1 day per week, Toronto - Wednesdays (subject to change)
Duration: 11 months - Possibility for extension or conversion to FTE
Business Group: Commercial Global Engineering: Oversees changes/implementations to commercial client programs.
Project: The Commercial Global Engineering team is seeking a Developer to support the tech ecosystem for Commercial Banking
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Direct day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with our risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits and communicate it throughout the team.
- Create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and compliance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Create software for the Bank's Commercial Customers and the Bank's Employee’s
- 8+ years of experience creating and supporting ETL integrations (batch and real-time)
- 5+ years experience working with modern ETL tools – specifically, Talend
- 8+ years experience with Java – specifically, building integrations to various stacks (cloud, mid-tier, mainframe)
- 3+ experience designing and executing jobs using modern data-streaming platforms (e.g. Kafka)
- 10 + experience working with databases – Oracle, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
Nice to have Skills:
- Prior banking experience
- 3+ years experience designing and executing ETL jobs in a Salesforce CRM ecosystem