Senior ETL Tester with SQL query experience to map, validate and migrate data to a new system within an Oracle environment.
Our Client is looking for a Senior ETL Tester with SQL query experience to validate, map and migrate large data sets to a new system within an Oracle environment.
This candidate will ideally be located in Calgary and may be required to be onsite from time to time
- 6+ years' experience as an ETL Tester
- Ability to map source data to target data and transform it as required by the target system.
- Ability to validate the transformed data to ensure that it meets the requirements of the target system.
- Reconcile the uploaded data in the new system to ensure accuracy and quality
- Experience working on at least one large data migration project
- Write API scripts to extract data from systems (Postman)
- Must have experience with SQL queries
- Experience with Oracle database
Nice to Have:
- Azure DevOps
- Work with the data migration team to ensure that data is migrated accurately and efficiently.
- Write and execute test scripts as part of the testing of large data set comparison to ensure code and resulting data conform with requirements, ensuring the validity of any transformation logic.
- Query databases (cloud and on-premises) related to profiles and transactions, evaluate data, and compare source and target data.
- Identify critical data quality issues and understand the scope of the data to be migrated.
- Perform UI validations once data has been migrated to the target system.
- Write API scripts to extract data from systems.
- Document relevant technical information related to QA testing and writing Test Cases in Azure DevOps.
- Introduce aspects of automated testing where applicable.
- Identify, prioritize, log, track, and triage issues related to defect management.