Senior Functional Consultant specialized in Maximo to support the user adoption for a mining client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 12, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130223
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is seeking a Senior Functional Consultant specialized in Maximo to support the user adoption for a mining client
- 8+ years working as a Functional Consultant in Maximo implementation projects.
- Functionality and configuration of Maximo modules: work management, asset management, supply chain, inventory
- Willing to be onsite in Kamloops
- Client facing experience
- Mining industry experience
- Located in BC
- Certification in Maximo or related technologies.
- SQL or database management.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their business processes and requirements.
- Conduct thorough analysis of client workflows and processes to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Provide expert guidance and advice on utilizing Maximo to meet client needs and streamline their operations.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and configure Maximo accordingly.
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure successful integration of Maximo with other systems as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Maximo features, functionality, and industry best practices.
- asset management, work order management, and inventory management modules.