Senior Functional Consultant to implement Oracle EPM solution
Our large oil and gas client is seeking a Senior Functional Consultant to implement Oracle EPM solution. 5 days in office required.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a possibility of extension.
Overview: This role is required for a project to replace legacy Planning and Budgeting solutions for different divisions with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). These divisions require different ways to budget and forecast with a central roll up to a Corporate model. The selected candidate will be required to configure and implement Oracle EPM across these divisions.
- 7+ years experience as a Functional Consultant
- Experience implementing Oracle Cloud EPM Modules (FCCS, ARCS, PCMCS or EDM)
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Cloud Implementation
Nice to Haves:
- Previous background in finance
- Experience with Reporting (Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), SmartView, OTBI, Narrative reporting)
- Experience with Data Management and automation scripts such as EPM Automate
- Work with a team to design, configure/develop and test Oracle cloud EPM applications mainly through the Planning and Budgeting Module Release 23.X.X
- Develop/configure Enterprise Solutions: data loads, forms, workflows, calc scripts and reports for management, regulatory and operational reporting
- Assist and help to train other members of the team to configure & build planning solutions