Senior Help Desk Team Lead to drive operational efficiency and ITSM improvements for the Service Delivery Team
Our Calgary Client is looking for a Senior Help Desk Team Lead to drive operational efficiency and ITSM improvements for the Service Delivery Team
*This role requires you to be onsite 3 days/week*
- 5+ years' experience as a Service Delivery Team Lead/Manager (Tier1-3)
- Must have experience with ITSM tools/processes (ServiceNow, Remedy or FreshService)
- Must have hands on experience with MS O365 suite of products
Under the general direction of the Senior Manager, IT Services and Cybersecurity Manager, the Team Lead, Service Delivery will have a wide and varied range of responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, and guide a team of service delivery professionals (Service Desk, Executive Support, Deskside and Deskside Architecture, to ensure they meet performance targets and provide exceptional service to clients.
- Set clear performance goals and objectives, provide regular feedback, conduct performance evaluations, and assist in professional development plans.
- Oversee the end-to-end service delivery process, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of services as per client requirements and service level agreements.
- Monitor and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess team and individual performance, identify trends, and take proactive actions to address any gaps.
- Serve as the escalation point of contact for key client relationships, addressing inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their evolving needs and ensure alignment between service delivery and client expectations.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency enhancements within the service delivery workflow.
- Implement best practices and streamlined procedures to enhance overall service quality and reduce potential bottlenecks.
- Work closely with other IT and business groups to ensure effective communication and coordination for successful service delivery.
- Provide insights and feedback to assist in IT Application support and initiatives.
- Handle escalated client issues and resolve service-related problems in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Conduct thorough root cause analyses to prevent recurrence and implement corrective actions.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on service delivery performance, highlighting achievements, challenges, and improvement plans.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions, service requests, and issue resolutions. Provide technical leadership to identify, diagnose and solve complex problems that lead to developing solutions and recommending actions.
- Provide technical leadership to identify, diagnose and solve complex problems that lead to developing solutions and recommending actions.
- Manage projects related to IT Service Delivery.
- Steward the IT Service Management processes including but not limited to: Incident Management, Problem Management and Asset Management.
- As a member of the IT leadership team, participate in the Change Management and IT Leadership meetings.