Senior Infrastucture Project Manager to manage delivery and implementation of End Use Devices for hospitals redevelopment project - 20230911SS-PM-EUD-1, 20230911SS-PM-EUD-2 - Sept 25 - 2
S.i. Systems enterprise public health client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to manage delivery and implementation of End Use Devices for hospitals redevelopment project. Scope includes various models of computers and accessories, printers, large screen displays, desk/wall phones, fax services , and associated software and mounting solutions.
2 year contract
Must be LOCAL in Metro Vancouver and able to meet key stakeholders in person on occasion.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years of project management experience working on large scale IM/IT infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated management experience in planning for, or implementing end-use devices in health care clinical operation settings.
NICE TO HAVE
- Fraser health experience
- Experience working on Design-Build or redevelopment construction projects.
The IM/IT Solutions team supporting these initiatives requires up to two Information Management Information Technology (IM/IT) Project Managers experienced working in large health care building construction initiatives to plan and manage the progressive elaboration of assigned IM/IT work packages for various redevelopment initiatives with RCH and New Surrey Hospital (NSH) Redevelopment. RCH Phase 2 is expected to open late 2025. Phase 3 is expected to follow for at least another two years. NSH is at the early design and planning stage. This work will require directly managing or participating in IM/IT work packages working under different construction procurement methodologies (Design Build, Construction Management).
This role is responsible for providing project management and implementation assistance to assigned work packages specifically to fulfill the project role for End User Devices (EUD). This will include overseeing/monitoring the delivery and implementation of end use devices.
1) EUD scope includes: various models of computers and accessories, printers, large screen displays, desk/wall phones, fax services , and associated software and mounting solutions
2) Project responsibility:
- Provide leadership to EUD team
- Establish and improve processes, templates, approach, communication and issue resolution
- Lead End user engagement and requirements gathering to finalize EUD bill of materials
- Lead the design/verification of EUD solutions
- Perform building design review and compliance tasks with Design Builder
- Plan and procure the devices
- Lead and coordinate the deployment to all departments in scope including device testing and configuration
- Support application testing and clinical transition activities
- Provide support and issue resolution along with production turn over
- Create, maintain and monitor budget and cost center allocation
- Develop and maintain standard project management deliverables (e.g., project charter, project plan, risk/issues log)
- Undertake other work as/if assigned by IMIT Projects Director with the Design-Builder, Health Authority Facilities Management, Owner’s compliance team and other project stakeholders.
This is a full-time 2 year engagement for a maximum of 3840 billable hours. Additional projects or tasks may be assigned to gain full utilization of consultant.