Senior IT Coordinator to automate program processes and create efficiencies using Power BI/ Power Platform
Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking a Senior IT Coordinator to automate program processes and create efficiencies using Power BI/ Power Platform.
This is an initial 6-month contract with a possibility of extension to start in January 2024! The successful candidate will be required to work full-time in office in the heart of Downtown Calgary!
- 2+ years' experience automating workflows and streamlining processes
- 6+ years' Project Coordination experience coming from a technical background (or, 2 recent IT project support experience)
- Experience with Power BI
- Power Platform experience to automate workflows (Power Automate, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, or similar)
- Experience supporting a Cybersecurity project
- Oil & Gas industry experience
Project Overview: The IT Coordinator will leverage tools such as Power BI and Power Automate to automate flows and streamline existing processes to create efficiencies and mitigate redundancies. For the remainder, the IT Coordinator will support multiple IT and OT cybersecurity projects providing support to PMs for financial tracking, vendor/meeting coordination, governance, and risk tracking support.