Senior IT Project Coordinator to support a Project Manager for scheduling, reviews of projects plans and data reporting
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 12, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125514
Our large Oil & Gas downtown Calgary client is seeking a Senior IT Project Coordinator to support a Project Manager for scheduling, reviews of projects plans and data reporting. This is an initial 6-month contract with a possibility of renewal.
- 8+ years' IT Project Coordination experience
- 5+ years' experience with financial reporting, procurement, supplier, and vendor management
- Knowledge/experience with the following applications:
- ServiceNow, SAP, Power BI
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- Cybersecurity and/or Infrastructure project experience
- Collaborates with Project Manager on the development and review of project plans, activities, schedules and resources.
- Works with various stakeholders and resources from multiple department groups to assist with the delivery of project requirements.
- Can be tasked to manage junior project coordinator staff.
- Assist the Project Manager with project reporting and documentation requirements.
- Manage IS Change Management and data tracking requirements for the project.
- Attend and/or lead project meetings and follow-up with outstanding tasks.
- Work with Project Manager and IS Communications regarding any business wide impact activities.