Senior IT Security, SA&A, TRA and C&A Analyst to review 64 applications
Our valued Public Sector client requires 2 Senior IT Security, SA&A, TRA and C&A Analyst to review 64 applications
• Integrate security into operational processes
• Define security and privacy requirements for authentication
• Review, analyze, and/or apply Federal IT Security policies, System IT Security Certification & Accreditation processes, IT Security products, safeguards and best practices, and the IT Security risk mitigation strategies
• Develop reports such as: Data security analysis, Concepts of operation, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), Threat assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs), Non-technical Vulnerability Assessments, Risk assessments, IT Security threat, vulnerability and/or risk briefings
• Identify threats to, and vulnerabilities of operating systems
• Develop and deliver training material
• Perform knowledge transfer to employees.
• Conduct an Enterprise-wide Threat and Risk Assessment
Review, analyse and assess security assessment (certification) evidence of IT solutions of applications and systems.
• This review can include security documentation, such as Statement of Sensitivity (SoS), Statement of Applicability (SOA), Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), Threat Risk Assessment (TRA) and Concept of Operation (CONOP), engineering reports, detailed logical and physical design architecture documents, test plans and results.
• Verification that security safeguards meet the applicable policies and standards including IT Security guidelines and procedures.
• Validation of security requirements.
• Verification that security safeguards have been implemented correctly and those assurance requirements have been met.
- 3+ years of SA&A experience for a Federal government client
- Secret clearance