Senior Java Developer to assist with the administration and development of a TIBCO integration platform with our public sector client (Req 249)
Our client is seeking a Senior Java Developer to assist with the administration and development of a TIBCO integration platform.
Calgary based client. Candidates can be 100% remote. 37.5 hour work week.
- 5 + years of experience as a Java Developer with a focus on Tibco administration and development (using TIBCO BW version 5.x or 6.x)
- 5 + years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & REST services
- Development experience with XML & JSON
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in multi-tiered environments.
- Utilization of Team Foundation Server (TFS) / GIT.
- Development experience in .Net.
The senior Java Developer will assist with operationally supporting Tibco integration platform and helping other Tibco developers on the team with their projects. The successful consultant will be working in the capacity of a Developer for the monitoring and support of Tibco integration platform. The responsibilities also include troubleshooting issues and bringing the environment back to service.