Senior Java Full Stack Developer (Spring) to support a digital transformation initiative within the public sector
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 28, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 125197
Our public sector client requires a Senior Java Full Stack Developer (Spring) to support a digital transformation initiative. The successful candidate will have a solid technical foundation, and a strong focus on growing their development skills. They will be required to deliver small to medium-sized well-defined tasks, by working individually or pairing with others.
Nice to Have:
- Create new services and applications using the latest technologies;
- Develop and support highly scalable, high performance APIs within a development team
- Produce high code quality through automated unit and functional testing
- Automate processes within the deployment pipeline; identify opportunities for efficiency gains and reducing time-to-market, and enabling continuous delivery
- Design and develop code structures based on technical design defined by the team
- Test and troubleshoot RESTful API and interface specifications using Junit and the Java Debugger.
- 5+ years experience writing Java Code, REST API's or Micro Servicers
- Experience with React or Angular Frameworks.
- Experience with Docker and cloud based solutions (AWS and Openshift)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of security gateways and protocols (Azure AD, Oauth2.0)
- Experience with open source solutions including Activiti and Drools, Elastic Search, Mule