Senior Java Full Stack Developer (Spring) to support a digital transformation initiative within the public sector
Our public sector client requires a Senior Java Full Stack Developer (Spring) to support a digital transformation initiative. The successful candidate will have a solid technical foundation, and a strong focus on growing their development skills. They will be required to deliver small to medium-sized well-defined tasks, by working individually or pairing with others.
- Create new services and applications using the latest technologies;
- Develop and support highly scalable, high performance APIs within a development team
- Produce high code quality through automated unit and functional testing
- Automate processes within the deployment pipeline; identify opportunities for efficiency gains and reducing time-to-market, and enabling continuous delivery
- Design and develop code structures based on technical design defined by the team
- Test and troubleshoot RESTful API and interface specifications using Junit and the Java Debugger.
- Experience with React or Angular Frameworks.
- Experience with Docker and OpenShift
Nice to Have:
- GOC experience