Senior Management Consultant to assess an enterprise's integration architecture and design (MuleSoft) – REMOTE
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 19, 2023
Job End Date: Jul 28, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130350
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our large energy client is seeking a Senior Management Consultant to assess an enterprise's integration architecture and design for a 4-6 week initial review with possibility for execution work beyond this.
- 15+ years of increasingly senior IT Consulting experience (ie. Management Consultant, Technology Advisor, Architect)
- 8+ years experience with integration technologies and design - at least 5 years involved in the architecture
- Experience conducting a review of an operating environment, architecture, design and proximity to best practices
- Either yourself having technical experience interfacing with Mulesoft . OR you know someone you've worked with before who would be available to assist in the deep technical review.
- Experience with or connection to someone that has technical knowledge of Webmethods and/or SAP S/4
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Availability to come into the Calgary downtown office
- Review of their integration architecture and design. Mainly Mulesoft with elements of SAP integration and WebMethods.
- Highlight design gaps or inefficiencies against best practices
- High level review of operating and sustainment models including proper monitoring, QA and testing procedures.