Senior Management Consultant to create a Benefits Realization Plan for a large modernization initiative within the Public Sector
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 01, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 133141
Our Valued Public Sector Client is seeking a Senior Management Consultant to create a Benefits Realization Plan for a large modernization initiative. The client's vision is to have a User-centric, Seamless, Digital and inclusive HR Service. The consolidation of the HR Peoplesoft system is also required for a major Offboarding project. Overall, The goal is to have a Seamless Case management system allowing for increased HR Client satisfaction, better HR data management more effective HR Service Delivery.
- MSP experience
- Experience enabling Service Delivery
- Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- Assist with Service Delivery and maintain Programme Management Framework, leveraging MSP best practices
- Create and maintain benefits document, project artefacts for the success of the project and governance as per established document management requirements for the department and Treasury Board (TB) policy.
- Creation of a Benefits Realization Plan
- Validation with Benefit Business Owners (Directors and DGs)
- Offboarding, Case management and Creation of Organizational Charts