Senior MS Teams and Exchange Specialist to design and build migration strategies for moving from Exchange 2019 to Exchange Online
Our public sector client is seeking a Senior MS Teams and Exchange Specialist to design and build migration strategies for moving from Exchange 2019 to Exchange Online
Initially a 12-month contract with option of a renewal for 12 months. Hybrid model: 2 days/week on-site in Burnaby.
• 5+ years working extensively on Exchange (2019, Exchange Online)
- Experience building migration strategy and implementing Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online
• 5 years’ experience implementing MS Teams
• Good understanding of cloud design considerations for data storage and processing.
• Experience with Outlook, OWA, Active Directory, DNS, PowerShell
• Ability to prepare technical design and write technical specifications.
The Teams implementer will work in collaboration with internal infrastructure Team and will focus on:
• Designing, configuring, and implementing Microsoft Teams
• Document the design and configuration
• Build a strategy and implement the migrate the organization from Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online
• Design and implement backup and disaster recovery for the exchange online.
• Document new environment.