Senior Network Administrator to maintain and configure Wi-Fi infrastructure
Our large Oil & Gas downtown Calgary client is seeking a Senior Network Administrator to maintain and configure Wi-Fi infrastructure.
The successful candidate would be local to Calgary and open to being in office 5 days/week and ok with occasional on-call responsibilities and work outside business hours.
- 8+ years of network troubleshooting and monitoring experience
- Post-secondary education in Networking technologies, Computer Science or Information Technology (or equivalent experience and certifications)
- Experience maintaining and configuring Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi management on Cisco platforms (Prime/DNA-C)
- Cisco and/or Juniper routing and switching experience
- Experience with F5 load balancers
Overview: Use your experience and expertise to support a diverse enterprise network environment. From participating in projects to selecting and deploying new solutions, to provisioning and incident resolution, you will participate in all stages of the network life cycle.
- Maintain and configure; Wi-Fi infrastructure through WLCs and DNA-C, routers and switches (Cisco/Juniper), load balancers (F5), management platforms (Cisco ISE/Prime/DNAC, F5 Big-IQ) and network documentation, security appliances (Cisco FMC/FTD/ASA, SonicWall)
- Coordinate troubleshooting and service recovery of escalated network and customer reported issues
- Provision new devices and services to meet business objectives
- Research, design, and deploy new solutions to keep network service capabilities leading edge
- Ensure critical network infrastructure meets disaster recovery requirements industry security standards