Senior Network Analyst required to support implementation of Network Switch upgrade (2023-031)
Our GTA based, Municipal Government client requires the services of a Senior Network Analyst to support development and implementation of their Network Switch upgrade (nights and weekends).
The candidate will support development and implementation of Network Switch upgrade to address the needs of existing ITS systems and systems under development
This work assignment is scoped to address work associated with providing expert level support of existing Client enterprise network infrastructure and participate as directed in the deployment/support of new network related technologies as required by Client, specifically but not limited to, the upgrade/deployment of network Switches.
This position is required for approximately a 1 year period. The incumbent needs to be available to work in 3 – 7 hour shifts weekdays between the hours of 6:00 pm to 6:00 am Monday to Friday and weekends Saturday and Sundays 24 hrs. This work will be scheduled with 1 weeks notice prior to the work being completed. Schedules will vary weekly depending on the various facilities availability for down time. There is no minimum or maximum number of days expected to work weekly as this position depends on the availability of each site location.
- 5 years+ of experience in the construction and support of enterprise level network systems including multi-branch support, multi-homed Internet support
- Hands-on configuration and support of layer 2 / layer 3 network protocols
- Hands-on troubleshooting of multi-protocol network systems
- Experience with the configuration and support of multi-node stateful inspection firewall systems with preference given to Checkpoint / Nokia products
- Demonstrated expertise with Extreme (Avaya) and Cisco network switching products
- Demonstrated expertise with enterprise Wi-Fi systems with preference given to experience with Aruba products
- Experience with the configuration and support of enterprise Internet presence including IP / AS administration and BGP routing
NICE TO HAVE:
- CCNA certification
- CISSP certification