Senior Network Analyst to configure, test and deploy networking infrastructure in production for a new fully resilient data center for a crown corporation client
Our valued crown corporation client is looking for a Senior Network Analyst to configure, test and deploy networking infrastructure in production for a new fully resilient data center!
Initial 2-year contract in Ottawa, ON with strong possibility of extension for a total term of 3 years - Hybrid: 8 days/mo required on-site. 100% Remote applicants will be taken into consideration as well. 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours/week).
As the successful candidate you will implement and deploy the required infrastructure to facilitate the migration of virtual applications, physical servers, storage systems and network devices from an existing data centre to a new fully resilient data center.
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle to implement the required information technology infrastructure adding technical know-how, creativity and a seasoned perspective to initiatives and teams
- Configure, test and deploy in production the required networking infrastructure within the new fully resilient data center
- Identify technical issues and risks and define mitigation approach
- Analyze the current solutions environment to identify creative opportunities to simplify the migration
- Ensure the infrastructure setup will maintain stable operations of IT services through service continuity, disaster recovery, data protection and IT cyber security
- 7+ years’ experience as a Network Analyst involved with configuring and supporting network equipment within a data center environment
- 5+ years’ experience with the implementation and operational support of network equipment such as Cisco Nexus (9k), NX-OS, Cisco ACI, F5 Load Balancers, and Cisco ASA Firewalls
- 5+ years’ experience with the implementation and operational support with routing protocols such as Border gateway Protocol (BGP) and OSPF
- Experience with VMware NSX, Infoblox, and network automation (e.g. with Cisco DNA)
- Experience supporting high-availability solutions
- Experience working within a banking, financial, and/or payments environment