Senior Network Analyst to upgrade core network equipment, maintain and configure F5 load balancers and Palo Alto equipment.
S.i. Systems enterprise BC Health Authority client is seeking a Senior Network Analyst to upgrade core network equipment, maintain and configure F5 and Palo Alto equipment.
LOCAL METRO VANCOUVER CANDIDATES ONLY
Will be 80% remote and 20% working onsite in Burnaby office / potential hospital site visits
VERY LONG ENGAGEMENT - 6 month contract + no limit on extensions and option to apply to an employee role
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years of data networking experience
- Core switches - routers, Firewall configuration, load balancers, migration of settings from legacy to new
- F5 Load balancer configuration
- Palo Alto firewall configuration
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
CCNP or PCNSE
- Perform site visits and assessments
- Create project documentation – Design document, Method of Procedure, As-built document.
- Ability to replace core switches. (Migration of settings from legacy to new, etc.)
- Ability to replace edge switches. (Migration of settings from legacy to new, etc.)
- Load-balancer (F5) configuration knowledge is an asset.
- Firewall (Palo Alto and Fortinet) configuration knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to upgrade and replace WAN technologies
- Support the vendor pre-field, staging, and implementation activities for circuit replacement.
- Site preparation for installation(s).
- Provide support with additional hardware components related to the work above.
- Physical labor related to the work above.
- Provide network implementation / production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required