Senior Network Engineer to design and validate network solution for on prem contact center system to cloud migration project for large financial bank - 32042
Our client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to design and validate network solutions for on prem contact center system to cloud migration project for large financial bank - 32042
Location: Hybrid (once a week, usually Tuesday until further notice) – Scarborough
Duration: ASAP until 4/30/2024
The Bank's Global Network Engineering Group is planning to migrate the on-premises Contact Center System to Cloud. Currently, we are working on the solution evaluation and looking for a Telecom and Cloud Network Engineer to determine the network and telecom (SIP trunk) requirements and design specifications for Contact Center cloud solution (CCaaS).
- Design and validate the network solution between CCaaS cloud platform and Contact Center and Remote Agents. Ensure the traffic optimization and service quality.
- Design and validate the call routing solution for Telco SIP trunk, on premises PBX systems and CCaaS cloud platform.
- Build the lab environment for the Proof of concept.
- Participated in the migration plan, methodology, process development for CCaaS transformation.
- Troubleshoot the issue on the production environment and provide the root cause analysis and resolution.
- Provide the discover and update the inventory on the production system and prepare the documentations.
- Create the security design document (SDD), High level design document(HDD), present the solution to Architecture Review board and obtain the approval.
- Collaborate across various functional teams on assigned tasks and meet the tight timeline.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience from design to deployment on SIP protocol, HMR, WebRTC, Call routing, Dial plan, Telco SIP trunk (including BYOC solution), Oracle SBC, ECB products.
- 5+ years of extended experience on the Cloud connectivity models for CCaaS solutions and MPLS, SDWAN, QoS and knowledge of Cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience on On-Prem Avaya Contact Center to CCaaS migration project in large enterprise contact center environment (1000+ agents, 100+ callflows) in different region.
- Working experience on Network Design for CCaaS technologies such as Genesys, NICE, Five9, etc.
- Understanding integration with different on prem systems (i.e. Verint Recording, WFM, Biometrcs, Cisco CUCM, UCCX).
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to use script to automate the manual process in service provisioning, root cause analysis, monitoring alerts, reporting.
- Experience in business case development process and design cost benefit analysis.
Best vs. Average Candidate:
The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Network Design for CCaaS technologies, expertise with SIP Trunk (BYOC) and SBC, as well as involvement in CCaaS migration projects within a large enterprise setting.
- Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.