Senior Organizational Change Manager to lead change activities through the streamlining of a processes for admission systems.
Our client is looking for a Senior Organizational Change Manager to lead change activities through the streamlining of a processes for admission systems.
· 7+ Years of experience as a Change Manager
· Experience developing change strategies and communications plans
· Experience with Prosci ADKAR Model or similar.
· Experience with large-scale organizational change effort
Nice to Have
· PROSCI Cert
· Experience working in Post Secondary Institutes
· Develops the case for change including the reason for the change, threats to the business, critical needs that are not being met, benefits of the change (WIIFM - what’s in it for me),
· Cost of not changing, change impact summary and timeline
· Develops the change management strategy defining at a high level how much change management is needed. Strategy decisions include:
· Change management team structure
· Sponsor model
· How critical change management will be for success (risk assessment) and how much is needed
· Special tactics that may be necessary
· Uses understanding of change management theories (i.e. ADKAR), best practice, organizational change management (OCM) experience and perspective, assessment results and
· Change management strategy to develop a customized and actionable, results-oriented change management plan, including (but not limited to):
· Scope of OCM activities, objectives, measures, assumptions, constraints, risks, mitigation strategies, schedule and budget