Senior PeopleSoft Administrator to provide ongoing support of PeopleSoft 9.2 HR (ON-CALL, 2-3 hrs/week)
Our public sector client is seeking an Senior PeopleSoft Administrator to provide ongoing support of PeopleSoft 9.2 HR (ON-CALL, 2-3 hrs/week)
Initially a 6-months contract involving minimum 30 to max 80 hours for duration of contract (2-3 hrs/week)
- Experience with the following PeopleSoft HR modules and tools:
- 9.2 Human Resources
- Benefits Admin
- Candidate Gateway
- Time and Labour
- 8.56/8.57 PeopleTools
- Experience with PeopleCode, Application Engine, and SQR
- Experience with Data Mover, Component Interface, COBOL and PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Experience with PeopleSoft Query and XML Publisher, SQL
- PeopleTools Application Developer Certified Expert
- PeopleSoft Human Resources 9 Consultant Certified Expert
- Investigating and resolving PeopleSoft process failures, crashes, or poor system response.
- Providing time estimates for recommended solutions.
- Ensuring solution uses approved Metro Vancouver tools, techniques, and standards.
- Preparing technical designs and specifications.
- Performing unit testing and functional testing.
- Creating technical and user documentation as required.
- Testing and implementing tax updates, patches and upgrades.
- Performing as PeopleSoft Application Administrator as required.