Senior Power Apps Developer to develop and provide technical support to the client's Power Apps Centre of Excellence in the public sector
Our valued public sector client requires a Reliability cleared Senior Power Apps Developer to handle the transition of the most promising and complete applications to their eventual production and distribution versions. The developer will create external facing websites using Power Pages.
- Perform technical analysis of business problems and propose technical solutions;
- Propose technical designs while adhering to industry and best practices;
- Develop and maintain application code for custom software;
- Document application code, APIs, interfaces, support procedures, designs, etc
- Debug, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve defects and incidents for software products;
- Mentor and provide knowledge transfer;
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems;
- Support and use the selected departmental methodologies.
- Experience using Power Pages and Power Apps Portal
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with model-driven apps and canvas apps
Nice to Have:
- GOC experience