Senior Privileged Access Management (PAM) Specialist to support the implementation of CyberArk Distributed Vault v12 and v13 for a crown corporation client
Our valued crown corporation client is seeking a Senior Privileged Access Management (PAM) Specialist to support the implementation of CyberArk Distributed Vault v12 and v13!
Initial 1-year contract in Ottawa, ON with strong possibility of extension for a total term of 3 years. Hybrid - 8 days/mo of on-site work required in downtown Ottawa. 7.5 hours/day, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours/week). The successful candidate will be required to be on the team's on-call rotation, and will occasionally need to work after-hours, including weekends to support the operations team during change windows.
- Participate in ensuring the integration of services, data flow and functionality for all Credential Management’s platforms
- Provide system support and validate the integrity of data provided by system owners
- Provide maintenance and support of physical and virtual infrastructure in all environments
- Assist with the development of performance metrics
- Participate in defining, improving, and documenting business and system processes
- Prepare end-user documentation, guidelines, visuals, and training materials
- Participate and support audit events and provide necessary evidence for any audit queries
- Identity opportunities for automation, innovation and streamlining the Credential Management (CyberArk) life-cycle processes
- Maintain working knowledge of the technical security policies, standards and processes related to digital identity management that are used within the organization
- Document and transfer knowledge to internal employees
- Support operation, improvement, changes and participate on the on-call rotation schedule
- 5+ years of years of demonstrated experience with CyberArk implementation and support.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and/or participated in the successful implementation of CyberArk Distributed vault V12 and V13
- Demonstrated experience of working knowledge of CyberArk’s Distributed Vault (DV) support and implementation/operations
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and operational support of CyberArk components such as PTA, CP, CCP and CPM plugin and PSM connector development.
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) certification
- Demonstrated automation skills with Terraform and Ansible