Senior Process and Change management Project Manager to lead a large service wide process improvement and change management project for a large ERP system
12 months + 12 months
3 days a week on site
• PMP certification from PMI
• University degree or college diploma (Computer Science, Engineering or related).
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in Project Management with experience leading at least two large projects that had a 2 year duration each.
• Minimum 1 year Business Analysis and Fit Gap Analysis expertise.
• Minimum 1 year process improvement expertise.
Nice to Haves:
• Business Analyst certification (or MBA).
• Process management improvement specialty or certification
• Change Management Certification
• Experience working with Public Safety organizations.
Description of Work
Process and Change management Project Manager
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for all aspects of a large service wide process improvement and change management project for a large ERP system. In addition, the PM may be assigned several small projects if time permits. The PM will be responsible for planning, executing, monitoring and reporting of assigned projects; including but not limited to: all documentation, project schedule, RAID log etc. The PM will adhere to TPS PMO standards.
The main project is the implementation of a complex service wide ERP system. Working in partnership with the Program Manager, Change Manager, Business Analysts, Vendor, and various stakeholders.
The PM may also be required to collect, collate, and analyze user requirements, working with the Business Analyst (BA). Note that if a BA is not assigned, the project schedule may be adjusted to accommodate the resource limitation. The resource will adhere to TPS/ITS core values and working terms.