Senior Process Engineer- 69149
Start/End Dates: 11/27/2023 - 6/26/2024
Job Title: Professional - Business Analyst - Expert
Duration: 7 Months
Work location: 81 Bay St.
• WFH? Hybrid role working onsite on Tuesdays
As a member of the Identity Access Management group within Information Security, you will interface with various partners and Lines of Business, equally focused on delivering excellence and continuous improvement in all disciplines and processes as they relate to identity Access Management.
• Interface with various partners and Lines of Business, focus on Project Delivery and continuous improvement as they relate to identity and Access Management
• Develop and maintain technical processes, procedures and/or documentation related to different Identity and Access Authentication and Automation initiatives
• Facilitate Identity and Access Authentication and Automation Project workshops and document processes/business requirements/technical requirements
• Process mapping and Documenting Business/Technical Requirements; Developing Test Strategy, Plans and Execute on them
• Educate business/technical users responsible for managing and operating the new solution
· Minimum 10 years working experience
· 5+ years IAM experience (Identity Access Management)
· Process Engineering/Mapping Knowledge
· Must have at minimum knowledge of Privileged Lifecycle (Tools like Cyberark & Microsoft PIM. Ideally experience would be strong nice to have.
Nice to have:
· Lean six-sigma methodology experience *Strong nice to have
· Financial Industry
· Diploma/certificate/degree in computer science, engineering, networking, programming, security or technology related field
• Minimum 10 years work experience with a minimum of 5 years in IT Security and/or IAM – experience in Financial Institution considered an asset
• Strong organizational and documentation skills: Experience with Process mapping and Documenting Business/Technical Requirements; Comfortable developing Test Plans
• Strong communication: Must be able to see the big picture, understand objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to different initiatives. Strong leadership, relationship management and comfortable working with senior management.
• Education: Diploma/certificate/degree in computer science, engineering, networking, programming, security or technology related field considered an asset
• Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts (Privileged Access)
• Process Engineering/Mapping Knowledge required. Nice to have: Lean Six Sigma Education
• Security Certifications (CISSP, CCSP) and Azure courses are considered an asset