Senior Product Manager with people management experience for their Workday Integrated Services
Our post-secondary education client is seeking a Senior Product Manager with people management experience for their Workday Integrated Services
This is a fixed-term employment role going till 30 July 2025. Hybrid model: 1 day/week on-site in Vancouver. Candidates MUST be located or be willing to relocate to Vancouver, BC.
- 8+ years experience total working in IT
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager
- 2+ years experience leading and managing ERP or application support teams
- Experience in requirement analysis and business process re-engineering
Nice to Have:
- Experience in supporting Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) systems
- Workday and ITIL experience
- Certification and/or experience in continuous improvement and operational excellence methodologies (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma)
- Prior experience in agile methodologies preferred
- The Senior Product Manager – Workday Integrated Services (WD-IS) is responsible for ensuring the products and services delivered through the eco-system of Workday systems continually meet the needs of the community. This position works closely with the P&C, Finance and Student Services functional area leaders and IT leadership team to ensure the WD-IS team’s operational performance framework and priorities aligns with the functional area needs and the broader strategies and objectives.
- This position leads a team of functional area Product Managers and Strategic Analytic Consultants and Coordinators to ensure operational, tactical and strategic functional requirements are met.
- This position is responsible for managing and overseeing the strategic development and implementation of Workday product and service improvements over time.
- Creates a respectful working environment and coaches their team to achieve their potential.
- Reporting to the Associate Director, the position partners with the IT leadership team to oversee the delivery of product and service, facilitating ongoing continuous improvement efforts related to the Workday eco-system.
- Partners with operational areas pursuing and leading continuous service improvement for ongoing operational improvement activities. Partners closely with leadership across all Workday enabled functional areas to develop a long-term, strategic view for improving functionality of product solutions, providing technical expertise as required.
- May manage or support management of external vendor relationships.