Senior Program Manager responsible for establishing and maintaining effective standardized processes for IT Quality Assurance for Salesforce platforms- 630V-008
Candidate Interviews* : October 12, 2023 - October 15, 2023
Onboarding/Start Date : November 1, 2023- December 31, 2024
Location: Brampton (hybrid, 7 hours per day / 35 hours per week)
Project: The ITQA program is about establishing and maintaining effective standardized processes, roles, key performance metrics and technical tools to achieve and continuously improve measurable levels of quality for both implementation and ongoing operational support of the implemented technology solutions.
- Establishing the ITQA program framework, roles, and technical platform for effective IT quality assurance and requirements management, initially for Salesforce platform and thereafter for other technology platforms and applications
- Directs and supports a core project team which may include internal and external resources as well as other Project Managers
- Builds and maintains a highly effective technical QA operational team of QA specialists and testers by supervising, motivating, mentoring, and coaching staff, and regularly reviewing and addressing QA resourcing gaps
- Leads the specification, selection, and implementation of effective, standardized technical quality procedures and technical tools, including both manual and automated application testing and regression testing
- Develops comprehensive, complex project plans for large projects (or collections of several concurrent and inter-dependent sub-projects)
- Oversees the identification, measurement, ongoing tracking, and stakeholder communication of project outcomes and benefits, to justify project investments and demonstrate their value in achieving the department's strategic objectives
- 8 years experience in developing and delivering complex projects (including enterprise technology environment)
- 5 years of people leadership/supervision of in-house staff, including leading technical quality assurance professionals supporting complex enterprise-wide systems
- 3 years of experience in the field of software quality assurance or related software development lifecycle activities.
- Testing certifications in IIST, ISEB, CSQA and/or ISTQB
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with technical Quality Assurance for Salesforce applications.
- Experience delivering programs or complex projects in the public/non-profit sector
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher certification
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification