Senior Project Manager to assist in the modernization from a paper-based system to a MS Dynamics Information management System while following an agile approach.
Our Valued Public Sector Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to assist in the modernization from a paper-based system to a MS Dynamics Information management System while following an agile approach.
Project manager to work on the modernization of the Justice Administration and Information Management System (JAIMS) which is hosted within Microsoft Dynamics. This will transform the current paper-based system into a networked and highly integrated system of record that modernizes the administration of the military justice system.
- Must Haves:
- Project Manager on software projects (15+ years)
- Agile (5+ years)
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics environment(1+ year in the last 3 years)
- Master’s Degree
- PMP or Prince2
- Manage the continued development and implementation of JAIMS, using a comprehensive roadmap plan that maximizes existing budgetary and human resource allocations.
- Assess development work, and implementation a production version that ensures the rollout remains on schedule.
- Assess the team’s current process providing recommendations on how to align that to a more agile approach
- Review all on-boarding documents provided and gain knowledge of the military justice system and JAIMS business requirements, including familiarizing themselves with all roles and responsibilities of stakeholders.
- Applying references, methodologies, and approaches as described in the Treasury Board Secretariat (TBS)
- Develop and recommend the TA mitigation strategies to address any identified issues and/or risks that could negatively impact the roll-out timeline.
- Managing the implementation of the project to identify, analyze, plan, track and control progress on a continuous basis.
- Present findings to stakeholders on findings, recommendations estimated timelines for the development of an Agile framework